A grim warning

Never ever, ever leave your baby unattended!

A baby tragically died after being left alone on a changing table, but not because she fell off — Laci Lynn Taylor’s 3-month-old baby passed away after suffocating on the table while unattended.

According to Des Moines, IA, police, the infant rolled over, compressed her neck on the ledge of the changing table, and could no longer breathe. Authorities have since charged Laci with child endangerment resulting in death.

Read this tragic story here
2017-09-06T17:24:10+00:00February 15th, 2017|Tags: , , |0 Comments

Leave A Comment