We invite individuals and organisations to join us and become a part of our ongoing drive to keep our babies safe. Knowledge increases through sharing. We believe that there is no more an effective and efficient way of advocating baby safety than by sharing real life experiences and the information gained through diligent research and dedicated learning.
This is a call-out to anyone who has a learning experience or data or, for that matter, any type of information to share – parents, grand parents, siblings and organisations. You can do this in the following ways:
- Showing support through an acknowledgement on the Baby Safety Network website by including your name and/or logo
- Promoting Baby Safety Network to your friends, family and colleagues, as you feel is appropriate
- Promoting Baby Safety Network through social media, for example on Facebook or via Twitter
- Sharing an example, if you have one, of anything related to baby safety to put on the Baby Safety Network website
- Partner with us for events, talks, giveaways and contests
- Contribute in kind – write articles for us
If you would like to become a partner or an ambassador of the Baby Safety Network then please get in touch by clicking the button below. We look forward to hearing from you.